Legal Documentation Lawyer
A well-regarded investment bank with a global reach is seeking a Legal Document Negotiator to join the Sydney office. In joining this buisness, you will have the support of a large team located across APAC.
- Negotiate prime brokerage and OTC/ ETD derivatives documentation
- Analyse the document framework for master agreements for trading financial products, including repo (GMRA) and securities financing
- Keep abreast of developments in the trading financial products space
- Contribute ideas to innovation and process improvement
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Australia, New Zealand, or England & Wales
- 3-6 years PQE with sound technical knowledge of ISDA or prime brokerage
- Able to work autonomously in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capable of building solid relationships with colleagues at all levels in the business.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Olivia Courtney, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0292369015.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.