6 months ago
Our client is an innovative and ground-breaking tech company. They are looking for a senior-level lawyer to join its fast-growing international legal team as a leader within the legal function. As a critical member of the team, you will lead the corporate legal function and work closely with the executive management team, in particular with the CFO. You will be responsible for several areas of focus including corporate contracts, corporate compliance and governance, financing, corporate development support and M&A, risk management, equity and employment matters. This is an excellent opportunity for an established lawyer to further their career and personal growth in an exciting and fast-paced environment within one of the most promising technology start-ups, globally.
You will be required to support various internal business functions in a global setting and be their trusted advisor. You will also be responsible for providing counsel on a range of other issues, such as supporting on employment and compliance matters, real estate, commercial transactions, special projects and litigation if and when required whilst also managing and growing a small team.
* Law degree from a reputable university in the EU or UK
* 10+ years of legal experience as an in-house counsel and/or from a highly-regarded law firm. In-house experience is considered as an advantage.
* Skills in corporate, employment, employee benefits, governance, contracts, equity, M&A and financing matters.
* Multinational corporation experience in a publicly listed company (for potential IPO preparations).
* Excellent people management skills
* Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to gain credibility quickly with stakeholders/business.
* Preferably worked within a diverse international environment and able to adapt across different cultures.
* Can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, business mindset
* Genuine interest in working closely with technologically complex matters
* Excellent written and spoken English
The role is an extremely exciting opportunity for a talented leader to become an integral cog in a pioneering business and have a hand in its continued and rapid growth as they prepare for a potential IPO. If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch ASAP.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.