Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
8 months ago
LEGAL COUNSEL, WORLD CLASS US MULTINATIONAL, KSA
CLIENT: We recently helped this client recruit their first General Counsel for the region, and we are now supporting them with the continued growth of their team. Handling large scale industrial projects, they are a true expert in their field, offering very high quality work and ambitious growth plans. Saudi Arabia is a key market for them and this is a very important hire.
ROLE: You will join as a Legal Counsel in a small team, reporting directly to the General Counsel and supporting them across the three main areas of work - large projects and construction, general operational commercial, ethics, compliance and regulatory demands.
You will be located at their Eastern Province offices in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- You will need to a be a Saudi National.
- It is essential that you have trained and qualified with a top tier international law firm, or a local Saudi firm associated to an international.
- A PQE guide will probably be between 5-10 years.
- Your skill set background will ideally be from projects, energy, construction or corporate.
- Any in-house, or specific exposure to heavy industry will be hugely valued, as well as the ability to pick up a wide range of work outside of your specialism.
- Strong and adaptable character, good under pressure and ability to keep to tight commercial deadlines.
This role is perfect for a mid-level associate looking to move from a law firm to a corporate, whilst keeping the standard of work at the same level. You will be well compensated and get to lead world class deals.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.