Amsterdam, North Holland
6 months ago
For a leading telecommunications and media provider operating (mainly) in South-East Europe we are currently recruiting a legal counsel to be based at their global headquarters in Amsterdam. The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Group General Counsel.
About the role:
As an inhouse lawyer you will be responsible for providing high quality legal advice and will lead the process of identifying and resolving legal and regulatory issues to facilitate business growth.
You will provide necessary reports and updates to the General Counsel and senior leadership team, stakeholders and customers. Also, you will engage with regulators on a variety of issues and work together with a large number of local and outside counsels on multi-jurisdictional telecom-related projects.
- European qualified lawyer with at least 5 years of experience;
- Experience wiht telecom law and regulations;
- In-house experience at a telecom company will be considered as a plus;
- Experience in liaising with regulatory/competition authorities;
- Proactive and hands-on approach;
- Strong English oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.