29 days ago
A UK based financial services business with a very forward thinking and innovative outlook is currently looking to recruit a talented technology lawyer to join them for a project for 12 months.
Reporting to the General Counsel you will be involved in:
- Partnering with the business to contribute to RFPs, to review, draft, and negotiate appropriate contracts with key suppliers.
- Taking a commercial approach while ensuring the safeguarding of the Company's legal position
- Being accountable for driving legal work in relation to technology transformation plan
- Other general commercial legal work, as required.
- Driving legal work in relation to commercial arrangements with third party suppliers and strategic partners, including for the provision of digital marketing, contact management solutions, pricing engines, payment gateways, cloud services and EUC services, and contracts documented and negotiated appropriately.
You will be a qualified lawyer with experience in technology, commercial or IT law. You will also be available at short notice. This position will initially be remote working.
For more information or to apply please contact Penny Parker at Taylor Root on 02073329586 or email email@example.com quoting Ref No. 1217022PP
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.