Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2 months ago
LEGAL COUNSEL, TECHNOLOGY FMCG, ARABIC, DUBAI
CLIENT: We are working with a globally recognised technology organisation, who have a key hub in Dubai covering their Middle East operations. They are now seeking to add a lawyer to their legal team and have instructed us to assist them. This is a great brand with recognised products all over the world.
ROLE: There are three key elements to the role - business support to the commercial teams, overall risk management, and taking a compliance lead.
Examples of work you will cover are:
- Providing timely legal advice and support across commercial, corporate, and employment matters.
- Drafting and assessing day to day commercial agreements with third parties .
- Minimize legal risk across a variety of territories, whilst increasing compliance awareness to staff members.
- Instruct and manage external counsel across litigious issues.
- Handle and deploy compliance projects and global code of conduct management.
CANDIDATE: Ideal candidates will need to fulfil the following criteria:
- 7+ years with a top tier law firm or recognised multinational company.
- General corporate and commercial skill set, with additional compliance exposure.
- Ideally you will be based in the Middle East (preferably Dubai) right now.
- In-house and industry experience across telecoms, FMCG or a regulatory environment.
- Arabic language skills are mandatory for this position.
This is a really great opportunity to work for an employer who typically inspires loyalty and strong career path. Do get in touch if you would like to discuss.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.