Legal Counsel – Technology
Join a stellar team of technology lawyers in a leading financial institution to advise on high complex technology deals.
You will be a junior-mid level lawyer with a solid background in IT or TMT, ideally with some experience in data privacy.
- Draft and negotiate various technology and SaaS agreements with major technology vendors.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships and provide quality advice to a range of internal clients on local and global projects.
- Play a significant role in advising on business specific deals involving technology integration and business applications.
- Key involvement in process improvement initiatives through automation and other technologies.
- Admitted to practice in Australia or New Zealand.
- Technology experience gained from time spent inhouse or on secondment, where you have managed internal client relationships, would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Solid drafting and negotiation skills as well as knowledge of cyber security, data privacy and regulations.
- Ability to work independently as well as working collaboratively with others.
- Sound judgement and strong business acumen.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please contact Olivia Courtney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369000.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.