8 months ago
IT/TMT French Legal Counsel Southern Europe - Paris
Taylor Root is a specialist legal and compliance recruitment business that has been operating for more than 30 years. Our extended international reach enables us to provide our clients with a truly international solution to their hiring needs.
We have been instructed by a major IT Consultancy multinational to source a Legal Counsel Southern Europe to be based in their offices in Paris. You will be joining the European Legal team and reporting to the Head of Legal Europe.
* You will support the business activities in France, Italy, Portugal, and Spain.
* You will be mainly responsible for the negotiation and review of IT/outsourcing, digital and software contracts in the private and public sector.
* Fully qualified French lawyer and admitted to the bar. Ideally additional experience or qualification in Italian, Spanish, or Portuguese law.
* Approximately 5+ years of relevant experience. Candidates of other levels of PQE can be considered if they can demonstrate that they meet the requirements.
* Experience in the field of IT outsourcing, "digital" offerings, Intellectual Property, software licensing, and data privacy.
* Excellent communication and drafting skills in French and English language. Knowledge of either Spanish, Portuguese or Italian would be considered a plus. Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
Your Contact for this role: Nicoletta Ravida at Taylor Root: firstname.lastname@example.org / +39 02 82951711 quoting ref.: PR/195261.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.