Dublin, Republic of Ireland
about 1 month ago
Currently working with a multinational pharmaceutical company who are actively looking to hire a lawyer with a commercial background to join their office in Dublin.
This role will primarily involve providing support to all technical, corporate and commercial operations to the EUMEA region including legal drafting, negotiation and provision of legal advice across all functions.
- Support all technical, corporate and commercial operations
- Provide legal induction and training for new business unit colleagues
- Stay up-to-date and maintain broad knowledge and awareness of legal and regulatory issues affecting the pharmaceutical sector in order to provide guidance and direction to leadership and employees
- Support EUMEA Legal department
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years PQE as a common-law qualified lawyer
- Demonstrated ability to manage requirements of in-house legal department clients
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory framework affecting the pharmaceutical/ biotechnology industry in Ireland and across EUMEA
For more information, please contact Hamish at email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.