Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
4 months ago
LEGAL COUNSEL, REGULATORY EXPERIENCE, BI-LINGUAL ARABIC, RIYADH
CLIENT: We are developing a strong relationship with one of Saudi's premier tourism and development projects, who are now seeking an additional lawyer to their team.
ROLE: You'll come on board and support a small team of lawyers concentrating on the regulatory aspects of their development project. The role will be very hands on, working with project managers and commercial operations.
CANDIDATE: The client has some specific criteria to consider:
- Being a qualified lawyer with at least 5+ years of experience.
- Supporting the team with investigations and compliance.
- Significant exposure to regulatory and policy drafting.
- You'll need to have fluent Arabic and English skills.
- The role will be based in Riyadh.
Please do get in touch to discuss this unique opportunity.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.