Amsterdam, North Holland
10 months ago
For a large Dutch bank we are currently recruiting a Legal Counsel Regulatory & Funding to be based at their office in Amsterdam.
About the role:
As a Legal Counsel Regulatory & Funding you will become part of the Legal Financial Markets & Group Treasury department. Your tasks and responsibilities will include giving thorough strategic advice on a diverse array of matters related to financial markets, capital markets, structured finance and treasury. You will negotiate, advise on and structure financial and capital market transactions. Furthermore, you will oversee regulatory issues and matters concerning MiFID II, Wft, EMIR etc. Additionally, you will stay informed of any developments regarding relevant regulatory matters.
- European qualified lawyer with 5-8 years of experience;
- In-house experience in a similar role and experience at a leading law firm will be considered as a plus;
- In-depth knowledge in the field of financial services, derivatives and securities laws is preferred;
- Able to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment;
- Fluent in English, additional languages will be considered as a plus;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: PR/194128
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.