8 months ago
For one the leading global Energy companies, we are currently recruiting a Legal Counsel Regulatory to be based at their Dutch HQ in Alkmaar. The Legal team currently consists of a Head of Legal, a Legal Counsel and a Paralegal. The activities in the Netherlands consist of the on- and offshore production of Oil&Gas and the operation of two underground gas storage facilities. Innovation and sustainability are high on the board agenda.
About the role:
As the Legal Counsel Regulatory you will be responsible for managing the Legal and regulatory relationship with the energy sector regulators and responsible Dutch ministries. This will include participating- as well as advocating and protecting the company's position in the stakeholders meetings arranged by for instance NOGEPA, ACM, SodM and EZK. Furthermore you will support the company in various business areas, such as commercial contracting, supporting permitting teams and advising on the drafting and implementation of various policies and procedures regarding for example Assurance and HSSE.
- Master's degree in law with four to seven years of experience within a major law firm or an international company;
- Demonstrated affinity with the energy sector;
- Specialized in regulatory law, commercial legal and compliance, preferably in the Energy sector. Telecom- and Financial Regulatory experience will also be considered;
- Reliable lawyer with an outgoing personality;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both verbally and written;
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.