Legal Counsel, Real Estate Consultancy, Dubai
Legal Counsel, Real Estate Services, Dubai
CLIENT: We are working with a market leading, real estate consultancy company based Dubai. They cover the GCC and are experiencing rapid growth, particularly across the UAE and KSA.
ROLE: Working closely as the sole counsel, you’ll advise the senior management team on all legal and compliance matters across the GCC. Day to day, you’ll be building close relationships with external clients, vendors and third parties, whilst identifying risk exposure and offering strategic legal advice.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria to be taken into consideration:
* You’ll need to have a least 5+ PQE and be comfortable sitting as sole counsel for the business.
* An ideal combination of law firm and in-house work would suit best.
* A general corporate and commercial skill set is fine.
* An interest in commercial real estate is certainly a help.
* The role is based in Dubai and they support flexible working.
If you think you can fulfil these criteria, please do contact us to discuss. We have a full job description to share.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.