Birmingham, West Midlands
11 months ago
Our client's mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow.
About This Role
The building, development and ongoing management of a industry leading converged fixed and mobile networks is dependent upon securing and maintaining a cost effective property portfolio. The success of this company's mobile network also relies on complex arrangements and partnerships with landowners, joint venture partners, property companies and infrastructure providers and on the statutory and regulatory levers which facilitate the swift and cost-effective rollout of digital infrastructure across the UK.
As a member of this award-winning in-house team, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in helping deliver these exciting projects, ensuring the business maintains its position as the UK's leader in the deployment of communication services and new technologies.
You'll Have The Following Responsibilities:
- You will negotiate telecoms property agreements for the deployment and/or use of mobile network infrastructure with landowners (both private and public bodies) and infrastructure owners (including other operators), including greenfield, urban, small cell and in-building infrastructure.
- You will support senior members within the team in providing pragmatic, clear and commercially-focussed advice on the property and telecoms aspects of a broad range of mobile network infrastructure arrangements, including large-scale rollout programmes like 5G, the Shared Rural Network and the Emergency Services Network, helping create and implement strategies and processes to ensure the delivery of those programmes on time.
- You will help create and monitor agreement templates, process documents (including governance processes) and training manuals in connection with cell site acquisition.
- You will support senior members within the team in the management of property litigation in conjunction with Technology and Finance stakeholders, working with external suppliers where necessary. You will help ensure adherence to internal governance processes.
You'll Have The Following Skills & Experience:
- Qualified real estate solicitor with at least 1 years' PQE.
- Excellent drafting skills (in particular property leases) and written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of the Electronic Communications Code
- Comfortable managing and influencing business stakeholders in the delivery of projects.
- Ability to manage a volume caseload with effective prioritisation, to work at pace to meet demanding timescales.
The position will be based in Birmingham although a blend of office and home working is expected. For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.