Work closely with a supportive General Counsel and grow your career in-house! This is a rare opportunity for a part-time commercial lawyer to join an established business undergoing rapid growth. The days and hours can be flexible to fit around your needs - 4 days per week or school hours across 5 days.
Working with business leaders and senior members of the group your responsibilities will include:
* Advising on and managing legal, regulatory and compliance risk across a range of subject areas including contracts, commercial law, intellectual property, employment law, property, privacy, corporate law, dispute management and regulation
* Commercial contract review, drafting and negotiation
* Providing company secretarial support to the group in conjunction with the Company Secretary
* Designing, implementation, maintaining and assessing legal, regulatory and compliance programs and training in areas such as anti-bribery and anti-corruption, intellectual property protection and anti-piracy
* Supporting the General Counsel as Privacy Officer
* Supporting the National Manager, Governance in the development, implementation and management of good practice governance policies and procedures across the businesses
The ideal candidate will have 4 - 6 years PQE with strong drafting skills. You'll be comfortable interacting and influencing at various levels of the business working within a global matrix. You'll be collaborative and will enjoy working across functions, levels and departments towards shared objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity to have genuine work/life balance in a happy and supportive environment.
To express your interest in the role please send your CV to Yvonne Tucker firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.