Dubai, United Arab Emirates
10 months ago
LEGAL COUNSEL, OIL AND GAS, DUBAI
CLIENT: We are instructed to work with an international oil and gas company, searching for their first lawyer on the ground in Dubai. They have a strong regional client base (as well as globally) and require someone who can represent and address their legal issues across the region and beyond.
ROLE: Sitting in their Dubai office, you'll handle a wide range of jurisdictions, as well a high quality commercial work with a major focus onto oil and gas services contracts.
There are some key criteria for the role:
- 4+ PQE, ideally common law qualified with either strong international law firm experience, or even better, multinational in-house O&G.
- Perfect candidates will be able to communicate at business level English, French and Arabic.
- Commercially driven approach to work and very firm contract management acumen.
- Strong compliance and ethics mentality.
- Robust approach to contract management and with a style that can accommodate internal client pressures and needs.
If you think you can fulfil this criteria, please do get in touch with us to discuss.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.