Up to S$140000 per annum
about 1 year ago
- Provide legal support and advice including drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts, including distribution, agency, supply and general procurement
- Provide advise on aspects of competition, bribery, data protection and other compliance matters, to ensure commercial activities comply with applicable laws.
- Being a key legal advisor to the management team
- Provide legal support and advice as to the APAC Packaging and Supply Chain function, based in Singapore.
- As you will be supporting stakeholders based in the North Asia region, you will need to be proficient in English and Mandarin language (fluent in both written and verbal)
- Possess a legal quaification with at least 5 to 7 PQE within an MNC or law firm in drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of commercial and corporate
- Willing to travel (depending on travel restrictions)
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.