Legal Counsel (Manager level)
Our client is a logistic management company which provides leasing and finacing services and serves clients worldwide. They are currently looking for a Legal Counsel (Manager role) to support their team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the team for drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, manage daily operations of the Company, provide legal support for transactional and financing matters and all kinds of legal matters arose from various departments like IT, HR etc.
- Advise business teams on various matters including restructuring of lease documents, payment documentation and give suggestions to different parties in relation to management agreements.
- Communicate with external legal counsel and give instructions for transactional and dispute matters when necessary.
- Provide trainings to internal staff for updates on compliance procedures, regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Perform legal research and assist in the provision of legal updates
- Open to lawyers qualified in common law jurisdictions
- Around 4 years of post-qualification experience working in an international law firm or in-house environment. Experiences in asset finance, aviation finance, shipping finance and banking and finance is mandatory.
- Able to excel in a fast-paced environment with excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships with various parties
- Strong command in both English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.