3 months ago
We are currently assisting one of Hong Kong's leading organization to recruit a legal counsel to work with very exciting initiatives, please find the below specs
Role & Responsibilities
- Draft, review and negotiate all commercial agreements
- Participate in cross industry M&A transactions
- Able to instruct external counsel in company projects and initiatives
- General advisory to different corporate business units
- Experience of advising on M&A, JV's and competition law as well as advisory work spanning data privacy is a plus.
- HK or Common law qualified lawyer with at least 3-5 years PQE and experience
- Exposure in M&A, JV or other transactional related exposure
- Ideally experience gained at a reputable law firm
- Fluent written and spoken Chinese and English
- Great commercial sense, able to provide practical legal solution to business units whilst able to mitigate potential risk
- Good working as a team
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.