Our client is a technology company currently expanding their operations across Southeast Asia. They are looking for a legal counsel with a solid litigation/dispute background to join the team.
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts and agreements relevant to the company.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant business decision based on legal aspect.
- Keep themselves UpToDate on new regulation in the market.
- Support other legal counsels on regulation to avoid disputes.
- Assist in any dispute matters that might arise.
- Graduated from top tier law school
- Has good understanding of the Thailand local regulation
- Has a broad experience in commercial and corporate litigation, with minimum 6 - 8 PQE
- High interest in disruptive technology
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.