Our client is one of the leading IT companies globally. Due to business expansion, they are looking for an experience IT legal counsel to review, draft and negotiate a number of client transactions of various levels of complexity within a corporate environment.
- Draft, review and negotiate various IT consulting contracts with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build relationship with internal and external business partners.
- Stay up to date with current IT legal related regulations.
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years of experience in either law firm or in-house
- Experience and knowledge in IT related contracts
- Have negotiated complex contracts
- Good communication skills
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.