Legal Counsel – Insurance and Super
One of Australia’s leading life insurers assisting with their client’s insurance, superannuation and investments needs.
Join a collaborative team of lawyers in a growing business that has an agile work environment. This is an opportunity to work in a broad role with the possibility to be seconded out to different teams across the business.
- Educate the business on the latest financial services regulatory changes impacting the life insurance, investment management and superannuation space.
- Support the business by providing advice on all financial services legal matters relating to Life Insurance Act, Superannuation Industry Act, Insurance Contract Act and Corps Act.
- Review and negotiate various legal agreements.
- Provide advice on IP and IT matters as well as more general corporate commercial matters.
- Admitted to practice law in Australia or New Zealand.
- 5-10 years PAE with experience gained in insurance and ideally superannuation law from a well-regarded law firm or inhouse.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and autonomously.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Olivia Courtney, by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369000
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.