9 months ago
An exciting newly created legal counsel role with a prominent player in the insurance sector has arisen. As the sole counsel based in Singapore, you will handle the delivery of legal advice to the business and assist in a range of compliance and governance matters in the Asia Pacific region. Serving as the key point of contact for regulatory authorities in the region, you will provide advisory support to the management on risk matters and manage external counsel whenever necessary. Applicants must possess substantial experience in handling non-life insurance products.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience gained in-house or in practice with a reputable law firm.
- A recognized law degree and be admitted to the Bar in a Commonwealth jurisdiction.
- Solid legal and regulatory compliance experience.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.