about 1 year ago
The role will be supported by the existing Legal Counsel - Media Product & Partnerships, and work closely with the wider legal team, in particular their specialist Privacy lawyers and client-facing lawyers to build and roll-out a risk-based framework to address a wide range of legal risks in their catalogue of software products and services.
The successful candidate will:
- Be the go-to point of contact in Legal for our Solutions and Product teams in building and refining our software products and services for our customer data division
- Support our Legal Counsel - Media Product in their equivalent role for our media division
- Pro-actively identify material legal and compliance risks and recommend/implement changes to mitigate/manage these risks appropriately using strong judgement and commercial acumen
- Champion, refine, and iterate our product risk prioritisation framework
- Support our privacy risk management framework and related business initiatives
- Help design, execute and champion an IP management framework across our global business
- Draft and advise on all legal issues in our software product end user documentation e.g. privacy notices, end user terms and conditions
- Maintain and expand where appropriate our internal client contract templates and playbooks
- Support our global client-facing lawyers as product and service SME in client negotiations
- Lead and negotiate deals with software and other partners to distribute our products and services (resellers, VARs and similar), collaborating with colleagues in our global Legal team
- Assist in the implementation of global compliance policies, procedures and training on related regulatory, legal and business matters
- Maintain management information including backlog and work trackers
- Report on company performance directly to Chief Legal Officer, senior leadership teams, the company Board and company parent
- Work closely with all other members of our Legal team, Infosec Team and Core Privacy Team
If you are interested in this position, please apply.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.