Legal Counsel – German speaking – EV Industry
An exciting opportunity for a German speaking Legal Counsel has arisen at an exciting start-up in the field of electric driving (EV) infrastructure (charging). In this great position you will report into the Director Legal&Compliance. You are expected to be in the office at least twice per month (Arnhem and/or Amsterdam) so lawyers living in Germany are also invited to apply. The ambition of this company is to play an important role in combatting climate change and to contribute to a sustainable future.
About the role:
As a Legal Counsel at this start-up you will be able to grow with the company and provide legal support for all activities in Germany and Central Europe. The big multinational investors make this start-up financially stable with the ambition to grow rapidly. You will be responsible for a broad range of legal topics, including commercial contracts and real estate, with a focus on the German and Central European markets.
– Master degree in law (LLM), obtained at a European University;
– Several years of experience as an attorney or legal counsel, gained at an international law firm or in an international company;
– Strong background in international contract law;
– Preferably working experience in a relevant sector (Construction, Energy, IT, Telecommunications or projects related to the acquisition of real estate);
– Open and friendly personality, structured and highly motivated professional;
– Fluency in German and English.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.