about 1 month ago
A well-established Foreign Exchange and Payments company is seeking a legal counsel to join their well-regarded legal team. They are a market leader in wholesale, retail FX and payments, and provide a comprehensive range of products and solutions. It is an exciting time for the business, which is building strongly following the Covid-19 pandemic.
This is a broad and varied role, in which you will be responsible for a range of matters, including:
* Providing transactional and regulatory legal support on a range of products, such as FX, payments, and card schemes;
* Leading on drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts;
* Project managing key initiatives;
* Advising on marketing legal issues; and
* Regulatory advice on licensing on new international products.
Working in a streamlined team, you will be a key advisor to senior management and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have trained in England & Wales, or another Common Law jurisdiction, and will have at least 2 years' PQE. Experience with FS regulations and payments is required, and knowledge of commercial contracts, marketing law, and e-commerce would be beneficial. The role is well suited to assertive individuals with a commercial mindset.
This is a unique opportunity to join a prestigious brand, realigning itself to succeed in tomorrow's finance market.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.