Legal Counsel – Funds
Unique opportunity for a junior – mid level Lawyer who is seeking their first role in-house with a well established asset management business.
You will be 2-5 years PAE with legal experience working in funds, superannuation or financial services from a well regarded law firm.
- Draft and review fund related documentation, including trust deeds, PDSs, information memoranda, investor notices and marketing materials.
- Negotiating contracts such as investment management agreements.
- Providing transaction support for joint venture and other M&A transactions.
- Assisting the Head of Legal with Company Secretarial support, including regulatory filings.
- Assisting the business with implementing local, regional and group related projects.
- 2-5 years post admission experience from a leading law firm in funds, superannuation and financial services.
- Knowledge of regulation relating to funds management is highly desirable as is knowledge of Chapter 5C provisions, including fund establishment and maintenance.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks as well as being able to work well as part of a team.
- Pro-active self-starter with a positive attitude.
If you are interested in being considered please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369015.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.