£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Fantastic opportunity for an Commercial Solicitor (NQ-1 PQE) to join an exciting tech start-up. The role can be fully remote.
As part of a growing team you will have the opportunity to work on a rare and varied role as part of a SaaS business, focusing on Legal Tech. This role is unique and rewarding as it offers the opportunity to support the product development and contribute to the businesses growth.
The role will be broad and varied in scope, encompassing the following activities:
● The creation, updating, and maintenance of legal document templates within the platform;
● The drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements pertaining to the business as it grows, liaising with sales and marketing as and when required;
● The creation of website articles and blogs about legal and contractual topics for marketing purposes;
● Advising on and managing other in-house legal matters (such as the following areas:
commercial, corporate, employment, data protection, compliance/regulatory, intellectual
property, and commercial dispute resolution).
● Qualified solicitor (England and Wales);
● Expertise in commercial law, such as commercial contracts, corporate, employment, data protection and intellectual property.
● Strong academics, with a Commendation or Distinction LPC.
What's on offer:
● Competitive salary
● Flexible working hours and remote working
● A fast-track to a 'Senior Legal Counsel position may be available in the future
If this role is of interest to you, please get in touch ASAP.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.