4 months ago
For a renown international Corporate and Investment bank, we are currently looking for a part-time Legal Counsel Financing to be based in their German Headquarters in Frankfurt am Main. It is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to work on a high level for twenty hours per week.
About the role:
As (Senior) Legal Counsel, your main focus areas will be Structured Finance, Corporate Finance, Trade Finance and registered bonds. You will be responsible for advising and handling transactions in these areas.
* Fully qualified German lawyer;
* 3 to 7 years of post-qualification experience in a reputable law firm or as an in-house counsel within Financial Services;
* Specialized knowledge of financial transactions;
* A team player, communicative and entrepreneurial mindset;
* Excellent communication skills in German and English;
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.