Legal Counsel – Financial Services
An ASX listed reputable life insurance company based in Melbourne.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will be involved in providing strategic legal input into all aspects of the business activities to support the delivery of their products.
- Providing advice in relation to commercial contracts, AFS licensing, APRA prudential standards as well as corporate governance matters.
- Educating various business units on legislative or regulatory changes.
- Legal advice on dispute resolution and proactively managing issues.
- Drive a strong culture of compliance across the business.
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Australia or New Zealand.
- 3-6 years PQE with commercial and financial services regulatory experience.
- Sound knowledge of the APRA regulatory environment
- Knowledge of general insurance or life insurance is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Olivia Courtney, by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369015.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.