Singapore River, Singapore
5 months ago
One of Europe's largest asset managers is expanding their legal and compliance department in Singapore. This is a pristine opportunity for lawyers to gain solid regional experience and work on a broad range of legal and regulatory issues affecting the investment firm's operations across SEA.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide array of documents including but not restricted to
- fund offering documents
- brokerage-related agreements
- confidentiality agreements
- investment management agreements
- Supporting the finance and investment teams across SEA
- Keeping abreast of new laws, rules and regulations
- Risk management
- Providing compliance training to internal stakeholders
- At least 3 years of post-qualification experience
- Preference for SG-qualified lawyers
- Trained at a top-tier law firm with a background either in structured finance/funds/financial services regulatory
- Someone who has self-initiative and possesses strong interpersonal skills
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.