LEGAL COUNSEL, ENERGY AND CONSTRUCTION DISPUTES, ABU DHABI
Our client has a dedicated disputes team handling a wide range of contentious work. They are now seeking an additional hire to add to their resources.
CLIENT: As a leading company, they have a strong reputation and flow of work. Many of their disputes cover high value complex matters, but also a range of smaller day to day issues, on both a local and international level.
ROLE: You will slot in as a mid-level lawyer and take on high quality work across a range of jurisdictions and areas, but with a focus onto construction and energy issues.
CANDIDATE: There are some guideline criteria for the position:
- You will need to be civil law qualified
- Highly likely you are based in the region (and preferably Abu Dhabi) already
- Ideal candidates will have worked at an international standard law firm
- Bi-lingual Arabic candidates will be prioritised
- You will need an excellent grasp of both international and local law disputes proceedings
- As a mid-level role it is likely that 5-10 PQE would be a guideline
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.