about 1 month ago
International gaming company based in London has an excellent opportunity for a disputes lawyer to join in as Legal Counsel.
Reporting to the Group Senior Legal Counsel you will be involved with assisting with the management of all litigious matters, including strategic planning.
You will play an integral part in recent/upcoming company transitions, along with benefiting from working for a well-known and highly regarded brand.
* Drafting pre-action correspondence and managing pre-action matters
* Managing active claims, including drafting statements of case
* Working with other teams and related Group functions within the company
* Prepare for and attend court hearings and mediations
* Advising stakeholders and senior management on risks and strategy for all litigious matters
* Providing legal training to the wider business where appropriate
What we're looking for:
* 1-5 years PQE (advisable)
* Strong team player, with ability to build relationships across the business
* Strong academic and legal background
* Commercially minded + thrives with challenges
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.