Legal Counsel – Corporate Insurance
Reputable global insurance business in an exciting growth phase.
Become part of a close-knit legal team in a successful insurance business with a fantastic, collaborative culture. Opportunity to work autonomously whilst being supported by the wider team.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating client and external service provider contracts, NDAs, complex commercial agreements as well as deeds and term sheets.
- Conducting legal analysis and providing approval for offer documents, financial services guides, and advertising, sales, and marketing materials.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders in the business as well as external counsel.
- Keeping abreast of changes in the regulatory landscape and collaborating with stakeholders to prepare regular reporting and updates.
- Providing company secretarial services to the subsidiary boards, ensuring accurate and timely compliance with reporting requirements.
- Admitted to practice in Australia or New Zealand
- Minimum 4 years PAE with corporate commercial experience gained from time spent inhouse.
- Previous experience in corporate insurance would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Working knowledge of Corporation, Privacy and Competition and Consumer legislation is desirable.
- Enthusiastic and driven, able to engage and interact well with internal clients at all levels.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Olivia Courtney, by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369015.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.