Amsterdam, North Holland
about 1 year ago
For a large Dutch bank, we are currently recruiting a Legal Counsel Corporate Governance to be based at their headquarters in Amsterdam.
About the role:
As a Legal Counsel Corporate Governance you will work within the Group Affairs team to advise on corporate, corporate governance and supervisory-related issues in a listed environment and proactively point out important legal developments. Furthermore your tasks and responsibilities will include identifying and mitigating risks.
- Dutch qualified lawyer with at least 4-7 years of experience as a lawyer;
- In-house experience at a bank or financial services company will be considered as a plus;
- Experience with (re)structuring, mergers and corporate governance issues;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent writing, speaking and advice skills in Dutch and English.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: 1208242
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.