Legal Counsel, Construction Disputes, Utilities
Legal Counsel, Construction Disputes, Infrastructure and Utilities
Taylor Root is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Legal Counsel to join our client, a leading utilities manager and developer in Abu Dhabi. The successful candidate will play a key role in advising the company on all legal aspects of construction disputes within the infrastructure and utilities sector.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide legal advice and support to the company on all matters related to construction disputes, including claims management, dispute resolution, and litigation.
* Work closely with the company’s project teams to identify and manage potential disputes, and develop strategies to resolve disputes in a timely and cost-effective manner.
* Review and negotiate contracts, agreements, and other legal documents.
* Conduct legal research and provide legal opinions on relevant laws and regulations related to construction disputes in Abu Dhabi and the wider UAE.
* Provide training and guidance to the company’s staff on legal and regulatory matters.
* You’ll need to be common law qualified and have worked at a well recognised international law firm.
* 2+ years of experience in construction disputes, with a particular focus on infrastructure and utilities projects.
* Strong understanding of UAE construction law and regulations, as well as relevant international laws and regulations.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
* Ideally you’ll be based in Abu Dhabi but the company allows hybrid working and so you can keep a commutable Dubai home if you wish.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced legal professional to join a dynamic and growing construction company in Abu Dhabi. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package, and will have the opportunity to work on some of the most complex and challenging construction projects in the region.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.