Milan, Milan (province)
4 months ago
Legal Counsel - Commercial Contracts & Data Protection, Milan
We have been instructed by a start-up up company operating in the mobile payments sector and growing its legal team to source 2Legal Counsel - Commercial Contracts & Data Protection.
The roles will report to the General Counsel and are based in Milan.
The ideal candidate will be an Italian qualified lawyer with at least 3 years of experience, preferably admitted to the Bar.
In addition, you will :
* Have solid experience in data protection;
* Have an understanding of consumer law;
* Have a solid understanding of IT Contracts/E-Commerce/Online payment regulations;
* Be fluent in English (additionally French and/or German would be highly desirable);
* Be capable of working autonomously as well as within a team;
* Be a positive, commercial problem-solving mindset with an outgoing, dynamic character.
* Be a good team player and love the challenge of being part of a startup and creating structures.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.