Dubai, United Arab Emirates
11 months ago
LEGAL COUNSEL, COMMERCIAL AND MEDIA LAWYER, DUBAI
CLIENT: We are working exclusively with a global media and events company, who are looking to hire a new Legal Counsel into their Dubai office.
ROLE: Part of a small but well qualified team, you will report to a General Counsel and handle a very broad range of commercial work. Their operations are fully international standard and offer a wide variety to get stuck into, across corporate, commercial, regulatory and compliance issues, covering many jurisdictions. As the most junior in the team, you'll have a lot of opportunity to get involved, support, learn, and grow.
CANDIDATE: Ideal candidates will hold the following criteria:
- Western common law qualified with around 3-6 years PQE.
- High quality training and experience from a recognised law firm or in-house corporate environment.
- Strong preference for experience from a major media and events environment such as London, Singapore or Sydney.
- A general commercial skill set, but with an emphasis towards media, IP and digital rights.
- Overseas, non-Dubai based candidates are very much encouraged to apply.
This is a very rare position and one where any joining candidate would likely be very happy for years. The client does not have the need to hire very often, so this is a chance to join a professional but relaxed environment and handle world class work.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.