2 months ago
Our client a leading accountancy firm is looking to recruit a Commercial legal counsel to join their established legal team. The role will primarily support the Firm's Business Services and Outsourcing stream, advising on all client-facing legal matters with a focus on commercial contracting and risk management. You'll also have the opportunity to support other parts of the business and Firm's internal functions. A key part of the role will be negotiating master services agreements with some of their largest clients, often with an international element.
You will include:
* negotiating commercial contracts with clients (master services agreements, framework agreements, engagement letters, NDAs, hold harmless letters, reliance letters, etc.);
* negotiating commercial contracts with suppliers, subcontractors and strategic partners;
* supporting the client-facing teams and risk managers on legal queries;
* advising on the resolution of contractual disputes;
* developing subject matter expertise in relevant areas such as data protection law;
The role is suited to a qualified lawyer with experience of commercial and/or transactional legal work, either from practising in a law firm or an in-house legal function. Knowledge of outsourcing, data protection law and software licensing is desirable but not essential.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.