6 months ago
Join a highly profitable, forward thinking, ASX listed business that is scaling rapidly.
- Draft and negotiate a variety of contracts including confidentiality agreements, vendor contracts, licensing agreements, events agreements as well as IT and IP agreements.
- Instruct and liaise with external counsel
- Influence stakeholders to implement legal advice
- Support the Legal function to update the various business units on legislative and regulatory developments
- Review company policies and update corporate records and internal files
- Recognised Australian legal qualifications
- 2-5 years PAE general commercial Lawyer working in either private practice or inhouse.
- Solid experience in drafting and advising on commercial agreements
- Ideally you will have an interest/experience in technology.
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion about this position please call Olivia Courtney on 0292369000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.