3 months ago
International gaming company based in London has an excellent opportunity for a commercial lawyer to join in a Legal Counsel role.
Reporting to the Group Senior Legal Counsel you will be involved with reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts, as well as advising on consumer, data protection and marketing regulation.
You will play an integral part in recent/upcoming company transitions, along with benefiting from working for a well-known and highly regarded brand.
* Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts
* Drafting, reviewing and updating terms + conditions
* Working with other teams and related Group functions within the company
* Providing legal advice to stakeholders
* Providing legal training to the wider business where appropriate
What we're looking for:
* 1-3 years PQE (advisable)
* Strong team player, with ability to build relationships across the business
* Strong academic and legal background
* Commercially minded + thrives with challenges
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.