Up to S$16000 per month
11 months ago
- Provide timely and reliable legal advice and support to the local office
- Draft and review agreements and legal documentation including but not limited to transactional documents, banking documentation, third-party vendor agreements and distribution agreements
- Manage the external counsel engagement and supervise the provision of legal services
- by external counsel on quality, cost-effectiveness and timeliness of deliverables
- Provide legal support on special projects and new businesses and handle other legal work as may be assigned by senior management from time to time
- Must be a Singapore qualified lawyer with at least 7 years of experience having worked in law firms and as an in-house counsel, preferably with a financial institution
- Able to work independently and posses excellent communication skills to deal with stakeholders across all levelS
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.