Legal Counsel – Banking
A Mid-Size Bank is looking to hire a Legal Counsel to bolster their current legal team.
The main duties and responsibilities include the following:
* Assisting in identifying and managing legal risks
* Advising and assisting the Business on structuring, documenting and negotiating transactions, primarily trade finance and corporate lending and associated areas.
* Advising and assisting front, middle and back-office groups on legal issues and documentation involving a wide range of legal matters.
* Assisting on procurement and commercial contract negotiations and advising on contract and legal risk issues associated with third party suppliers (including management of data).
* Responsibility for certain loan contracts as part of the loan document side of the US Dollar LIBOR Transition Project.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Lawyer with at least 2 years post qualification experience within a reputable law firm or financial institution legal department. You will have up to date expert knowledge of banking law. You will have the ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks to deliver timely and high-quality work combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To find out more about this exciting new role, please apply now.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.