Legal Counsel at Philip Morris
Legal Counsel at Philip Morris – Rome
Philip Morris, one of the world’s leading international tobacco companies, has instructed us to source a Legal Counsel to join its Italian legal team based in Rome.
Reporting to the Head of Legal Italy you will join a team of 5 lawyers.
- You will be an Italian qualified lawyer (admitted to the Bar)
- Have around 7 years of experience with a demonstrated in-depth understanding of:
- commercial contracts law,
- European competition law,
- Compliance (including 231),
- and regulatory legal matters.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English is essential to fill this role.
- Both in-house and major law firm experience are preferred.
- You will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and handle multiple, conflicting priorities while managing a substantial workload and client expectations.
- You will have a business-minded approach to problem-solving and anticipates future business and legal needs.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that is revolutionising the cigarette market and that will be remembered for replacing cigarettes with a portfolio of revolutionary products
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.