12 months ago
Our client is a Securities Brokerage and Investment bank with a strong Asia Pacific presence. They offer a wide spectrum of financial products and services including asset management, corporate finance, wealth management and institutional client services. They are seeking for an experienced professional to join as Legal Counsel in Hong Kong Legal team focuing on related regulatory advisory.
- Provide full spectrum of legal support to the business of corporate and asset management;
- Negotiate, draft and review legal documents, including relevant documents for related investments as well as contractual agreement, commerical agreement and shareholders' agreement
- Ensure the company is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Liaise with external counsel and regulatory parties
- HK Qualified PQE 3-8 with solid expereince from Law Firm or In-House financial institution
- Familiar with legal knowledge in PE Fund and regulatory compliance
- A backgroung with Fund Lawyer is highly preferred
- Fluent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.