Up to S$200000 per annum + plus bonus
11 months ago
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements with external vendors/outsourcing partners, such as engagement letters, subscription agreements, platform agreements, digital related contracts, IT contracts and other legal documentation in connection with the APAC infrastructure hub.
- Draft and review intra-group agreements between group affiliates, such as delegation agreements and service level agreements.
- Drafting and review of fund-related documentation
- Drafting, review and negotiation of intermediary agreements in connection with the firm's businesses.
- Provide legal advice on distribution issues in connection with the firm's business.
- Provide company secretarial support (including advice on corporate governance matters)
- Must have at least 7 years PQE and a qualified lawyer in Singapore
- Experienced in working in the financial services sector handling wide range of corporate commercial
- Must possess strong drafting capabilities
- Good to have an additional language proficiency within the Asian region
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.