A leading global artificial intelligence company specialising in Cyber Defence. The company has seen substantial growth since inception and has expanded to over 30 global offices.
- Provide general commercial advice on a broad range of business initiatives/contractual arrangements, including drafting technology contracts, NDAs and other legal agreements, liaising closely with the sales team.
- Assist in the provision of information and training seminars to ensure legal compliance and to improve overall business processes.
- Review marketing and promotions material for compliance with relevant laws and industry codes.
- Engage and manage external law firms effectively to ensure the provision of cost-efficient, relevant legal advice.
- Australian qualified lawyer (6+ years PAE) with solid, general commercial experience from either a private practice or in-house environment.
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with sound judgement, the ability to assess and tolerate risk and to provide concise, practical legal advice to key stakeholders in the business.
- Be an experienced drafter who is capable of managing, negotiating and documenting a variety of contractual arrangements, with experience in drafting and negotiating technology transactions, as well as supporting and advising sales teams in commercial transactions.
- Be organised and able to prioritise and deliver on numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure across different jurisdictions and be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment, remotely from the General Counsel and remainder of the legal team.
- Be willing to travel within APAC as required to fulfil the duties of this role, with occasional trips to the head office in Europe.
- Have a strong work ethic, be highly motived and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth private company environment.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send an updated CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.