An ASX listed, Australian-based, global asset manager. This business offers and manages a range of investment products including mFunds, actively managed exchange traded funds and Australian domiciled managed funds, as well as various offshore collective investment vehicles; including retails UCITS and Cayman/Delaware private hedge funds.
- Advise the business on their legal and regulatory obligations to support the businesses existing product suite, new product development initiatives and the domestic and global business generally.
- Draft, negotiate and review legal agreements such as IMAs, vendor agreements, custody and administration agreements, product disclosure statements, prospectuses and other fund and investment related documentation.
- Instruct and liaise with external legal counsel in Australia and overseas.
- Mentor and develop the Para-Legal in the team.
- Holder of a current unrestricted Australian practicing certificate
- 5-10 years post admission experience gained either in private practice or in-house
- Strong working knowledge of financial services law and regulation, asset or wealth management.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send an updated CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or calling 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.