Sydney, New South Wales
12 months ago
Our client, a leading wealth manager, is seeking an experienced financial services lawyer to join their legal team in Sydney.
As part of this role you will:
- Provide advice in relation to the business' products and services as well as commercially sound legal expertise in the management of all legal queries and legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Provide corporate advice relating to the business structure, activities and regulatory governance as well as advice on securities and derivatives transactions undertaken within the business.
- Proactively manage risk by meeting all policy and compliance requirements.
The position reports into the Head of Legal, working closely with the 2ic. To be considered you will have:
- A minimum 6 years PAE, with solid experience in financial services in Australia, and a detailed working knowledge of financial services law, in particular Chapter 7 of the Corporations Act.
- Experience in, and detailed knowledge of, the law as it relates to financial services offered by the business pertaining to the wealth industry in Australia.
- Strong commercial acumen and exposure to the Australian regulatory environment, particularly ASIC.
This role offers great work/life balance and flexible working.
If you are interested please send an updated CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or calling 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.