For an international industrial company, we are currently recruiting a Legal Counsel to be based at the BeNeLux headquarters in the Rotterdam region.
About the role: As a Legal Counsel you will be responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating Dutch (majority) and Belgian contracts, including purchase contracts and general terms and conditions. You will be the point of contact for all legal matters within the BeNeLux organization. Furthermore you will be advising about corporate law and corporate housekeeping and you will participate in negotiations and consultations with large clients. Another important responsibility of the Legal Counsel is Legal risk management.
- You have a Master degree in Dutch law or international contract law;
- Preferably knowledge of Belgian law;
- 5-10 years of experience in contract law, preferably as an in-house Legal Counsel with affinity with technical aspects;
- Proficient in Dutch and English;
- Preferably full-time, 4 days is possible
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.